MEC Bundle Up Bunting Suit - Infants
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A cozy option for little adventurers who experience the outdoors by carrier, ski sled, or bike trailer. Warmer than fleece and less bulky than a snowsuit, the versatile Bundle Up is a lightly insulated, DWR-finished one-piece suit that can be worn solo, or as a mid-layer with something like the Newt Suit. Double zipper entry allows for easy in-outs and diaper changes, and insulated foldable paws make for toasty feet and hands.
- Shell and lining are recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with 100g PrimaLoft Black Eco recycled polyester to keep little ones warm.
- Convertible mitts and slippers provide feet and hands with an extra layer of insulation against the elements.
- Insulated hood has an internal elastic to seal in heat.
- Gusseted crotch reduces any ride-up, and helps accommodate diapers and baselayer onesies.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Can be washed in cold water and dried on gentle settings. Don't use fabric softeners, bleach, dry cleaning.
- Generous fit for seasons of use.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Technology||PrimaLoft Black Eco|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.