MEC Bundle Up Reversible Pants - Infants
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Head for the hills. Warmer than fleece and less bulky than typical snow pants, the versatile Bundle Up Reversible pants are insulated and have a weather-resistant outer shell designed to keep infants warm in their strollers or bike trailers. Reversible fabric goes from graphic printed, to solid colour in one flip.
- Shell and lining are made of recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with 100g PrimaLoft Black Eco recycled polyester.
- Large drop-in pocket on the hip.
- Elasticized waistband keeps pants in place.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Can be washed in cold water and dried on gentle settings. Don't use fabric softeners, bleach, or dry cleaning.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Technology||PrimaLoft Black Eco|
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.