Go fast and light in the bitter cold. The Andes 800 sleeping bag will keep you warm down to -22, but it won't weigh you down thanks to a slim cut and premium 800-fill-power down insulation. The water-resistant Pertex Endurance shell fabric and Nikwax Hydrophobic down add protection from drippy snow caves or condensation-soaked tent walls.
- Outer fabric is water-resistant yet breathable Pertex Endurance nylon.
- Lightweight Pertex Microlight lining has a Polygiene anti-odour finish.
- Hood and footbox are lined with water-resistant Pertex Endurance to stand up to condensation.
- Insulated with premium 800-fill-power down that provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- Nikwax Hydrophobic treatment ensures the down absorbs less water, dries faster and retains loft better than conventional down.
- Down is ethically sourced from European geese and meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- A close-fitting neck baffle, face baffle and adjustable hood keep the cold from sneaking in.
- Longitudinal baffles in the chest and foot minimize down migration.
- 3/4-length zipper saves weight without restricting entry and exit.
- Internal zippered pocket protects your contact lenses or headlamp from the cold.
- Includes a cotton home storage sack and a dry bag–style compression sack.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
|Length||Fits up to 6' 4" (193 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
|Made in||United Kingdom|