Go fast and light in the bitter cold. The Andes 800 sleeping bag will keep you warm down to -22, but it won't weigh you down thanks to a slim cut and premium 800-fill-power down insulation. The water-resistant Pertex Endurance shell fabric and Nikwax Hydrophobic down add protection from drippy snow caves or condensation-soaked tent walls.
- Outer fabric is water-resistant yet breathable Pertex Endurance nylon.
- Lightweight Pertex Microlight lining has a Polygiene anti-odour finish.
- Hood and footbox are lined with water-resistant Pertex Endurance to stand up to condensation.
- Insulated with premium 800-fill-power down that provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- Nikwax Hydrophobic treatment ensures the down absorbs less water, dries faster and retains loft better than conventional down.
- Down is ethically sourced from European geese and meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- A close-fitting neck baffle, face baffle and adjustable hood keep the cold from sneaking in.
- Longitudinal baffles in the chest and foot minimize down migration.
- 3/4-length zipper saves weight without restricting entry and exit.
- Internal zippered pocket protects your contact lenses or headlamp from the cold.
- Includes a cotton home storage sack and a dry bag–style compression sack.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Length||Fits up to 6' 4" (193 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
|Made in||United Kingdom|