The pinnacle of innovation that weighs just 660g! The Mythic 400 -7C Sleeping Bag uses premium fabrics and insulation to achieve an incredible warmth to weight ratio. High fill-power down gets a hydrophobic treatment for better performance when damp. The exterior fabric is ultra-thin 7-denier Pertex Quantum nylon with a finish that sheds condensation. Lightweight trims and features round out the package for fast-and-light adventures in the mountains.
- Outer and lining are gossamer-thin 7-denier Pertex Quantum nylon with a DWR finish to shed condensation.
- Insulated with ultra-premium 900 fill-power down: lots of warmth, exceptionally light weight.
- Nikwax Hydrophobic treatment ensures the down absorbs less water, dries faster and retains loft better than conventional down.
- European goose down is ethically sourced and meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Weight-saving trapezoidal baffles are angled downwards over the centre to ensure core warmth all night long.
- Internal collar seals out the cold around your neck.
- Drawcords on the hood and collar can be cinched tight for extra warmth.
- 1/2 length YKK zipper saves weight. Glow-in-the-dark pull makes it easy to find at night.
- Bonded zipper guard prevents catching and doubles as a draft tube.
- Includes a drybag style stuff sack that squishes down small in your pack as well as a large cotton bag for home storage.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||900 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Face fabric||7-denier nylon|
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
|Made in||United Kingdom|