Ready to set your personal best? AR41 X wheels are ideal for riders who want everyday performance in a light, durable and aerodynamic package. The 41mm rims hit the sweet spot between aero gains and stability in windy conditions. A 21mm internal width is compatible with modern tire widths. For the ultimate riding experience, the rims are tubeless ready, which not only reduces the chances of punctures, but also reduces rolling resistance. When getting out of the saddle, the snappy yet smooth ride helps squeeze every last watt out of your legs. Premium hubs, spokes and nipples drive the weight down, so you get to the top of the climb first.
- Tubeless Ready rim allows for lower pressure, reduced rolling resistance and improved comfort.
- Rim shape is optimized for aero gains and crosswind stability.
- Rim depth of 41mm is light enough for steep climbs, and aero enough for fast riding on flat terrain.
- Internal width of 21mm and external width of 30mm allows air to flow smoothly.
- Sapim CX-Sprint spokes with alloy nipples are light and strong.
- 20 spokes in the front, and 24 spokes in the rear uses a 2-cross lacing pattern for stiffness.
- Reynolds Allroads hubs features fast and smooth rolling bearings.
- Hub axle standard included are 12x100 and 15x100 in the front, and 12x142mm in the rear.
- Hubs can be converted to QR and 12x135mm with adaptors (sold separately).
- 10° of hub engagement helps you close the gap when responding to an attack.
- Comes with a Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub body.
- Centerlock rotor attachment makes for easy and fast rotor replacement.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||142mm|
|Hub (front)||Reynolds Allroad|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Rims||Reynolds AR41 X|