Get ready to smash some KOMs with these carbon wheels. Ideal for riders who value lightweight components that don't come at the cost of durability. The 29mm rims feel stable when the wind picks up. A 21mm internal width ensures they plays nice with modern wide tires. For the ultimate riding experience, the rims are tubeless ready, which not only reduces the chances of punctures, but also reduces rolling resistance. When getting out of the saddle, the snappy yet smooth ride helps squeeze every last watt out of your legs.
- Tubeless Ready rim allows for lower pressure, reduced rolling resistance and improved comfort.
- Rim shape is optimized for crosswind stability.
- Rim depth of 29mm provides aero advantages while being light.
- Internal width of 21mm and external width of 29.5mm allows air to flow smoothly.
- Sapim Sprint spokes with brass nipples are light and strong.
- 20 spokes in the front, and 24 spokes in the rear uses a 2-cross lacing pattern for stiffness.
- Reynolds TR3 hubs features fast and smooth rolling bearings.
- Hub axle standard included are 12x100 and 15x100 in the front, and 12x142mm in the rear.
- Hubs can be converted to QR and 12x135mm with adaptors (sold separately).
- 10° of hub engagement helps you close the gap when responding to an attack.
- Comes with a Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub body.
- Centerlock rotor attachment makes for easy and fast rotor replacement.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||142mm|
|Hub (front)||Reynolds TR3|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.