Ready to set your personal best? AR41 wheels are ideal for riders who want everyday performance in a light, durable and aerodynamic package. The 41mm rim hits the sweet spot between aero gains and stability in windy conditions. A 19mm internal width is compatible with modern tire widths. For the ultimate riding experience, the rims are tubeless ready, which not only reduces the chances of punctures, but also reduces rolling resistance. When getting out of the saddle, their snappy yet smooth ride helps squeeze every last watt out of your legs.
- Tubeless Ready rim allows for lower pressure, reduced rolling resistance and improved comfort.
- Rim shape is optimized for aero gains and crosswind stability.
- Rim depth of 41mm is light enough for steep climbs, and aero enough for fast riding on flat terrain.
- Internal width of 19mm and external width of 27mm allows air to flow smoothly.
- Sapim Sprint spokes with brass nipples are light and strong.
- 20 spokes laced radially in the front, and 24 spokes in a 2-cross pattern in the rear.
- Reynolds TR3 hubs features fast and smooth rolling bearings.
- 10° of hub engagement helps you close the gap when responding to an attack.
- Comes with a Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub body.
- CTG2 brake track is designed with heat resistance and durable performance in mind.
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Reynolds TR3|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.