Stiff, strong, light and fast to engage, these wheels will change how your bike rides for the better. The asymmetric carbon rims found on the TR S line allow even tension on either side to increase durability and ride quality. Slap your favourite tubeless tires on this 30mm rim and let your grin grow. The fast 5° freehub engagement is supported by 6-pawls to ensure you can navigate technical climbs and obstacles with confidence. No need to choose between a light wheelset that climbs or a stiff one that corners, the TR S line checks both boxes.
- Hookless tire bead that is tubeless ready for a burp-free tire fit and easy inflation.
- Rim uses the Reynolds MR5 construction technology.
- Asymmetric rim profile allows for even spoke tension to create a stiff and durable wheel.
- Rim depth of 26mm allows for a compliant ride.
- Internal width of 30mm and external width of 36mm plays nice with modern tires.
- 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern in the front and rear for durability.
- Boost hub spacing helps with stiffness and durability.
- Front hub uses a 15x110mm axle. Rear is 12x148mm.
- Reynolds TR6 mountain hubs features fast and smooth rolling bearings.
- 5° of hub engagement uses a 6-pawl freehub design.
- XD driver is compatible with XD cassettes.
- Compatible with Centerlock rotors. Adapter included for 6-bolt rotors.
|Retention device||Thru-axle 15 mm front / 12 mm rear|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||148mm|
|Hub (front)||Reynolds TR6|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.