Stay cool long after you drop in. The comfortable Syncro 15 Hydration Pack has a suspended mesh trampoline back panel to boost air flow as you ride. In fact, it’s Osprey's most breathable bike pack. It has bike-specific organization, an internal reservoir sleeve and a rain cover. Bonus: the LidLock system holds your helmet when you’re walking or hosing down your bike post-ride.
- Wire-tensioned mesh panel suspension system holds the pack away from your back to let air rush in and keep you cool.
- Ventilated foam shoulder straps and hip wings provide stable and breathable carrying.
- Deep zippered opening gives you easy access to the main compartment.
- Front organizer pocket with a J-shaped zipper opens wide so you can grab tools, tubes and pumps from their dedicated sleeves.
- Zippered top pocket has a soft lining to protect your sunnies.
- Dedicated hydration compartment holds the included Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir with quick-connect attachment for easy filling. A magnetic clip keeps the bite valve tethered to your shoulder strap.
- Low-profile helmet carry attachment slips through your helmet's vents to hold it securely in place.
- Reflective details and a loop for a blinky light keep you visible on after-dark missions.
- Includes a custom-fit rain cover that stows away in a dedicated pocket at the bottom of the pack.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.