New Balance Summit Unknown Trail Running Shoes - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $69.98 $69.98
- Original price $139.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight shoes that feel like low-to-the-ground track spikes as you blast your way along a ridge trail. The uppers are lean, while the sole has 4mm lugs to bit into loose ground or sandy sections.
- FantomFit synthetic mesh upper is breathable and lightweight.
- No-sew material eliminates hotspots and provides a secure fit.
- REVlite EVA midsole provides lots of support and energy return with very little weight penalty.
- Forefoot rock plate adds some protection on rocky and rooty trails.
- Grippy HydroHesion rubber outsole with an aggressive lug pattern provides traction in loose and wet terrain.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.