Add warmth to your hammock set up, or just improve your camplife. This versatile down quilt uses snaps and cords to pair with Kammock's Roo hammock to add a layer of insulation underneath. Or you can use it as a regular quilt for warmth in a tent, van or around the campfire.
- Made of lightweight ripstop nylon with a DWR finish to sheds spills.
- DownTek water-repellent down stays warm and puffy, even if it gets damp.
- Sewn-through construction locks the down in place to prevent shifting and cold spots.
- Rectangular shape converts to mummy-shape with perimeter snaps.
- Drawcords let you cinch it tight around your feet and shoulders.
- Integrated snaps and included cords let you rig it as an underquilt for your hammock.
- Included pad straps attached to your sleeping pad to keep the quilt in place.
- Includes a water-resistant stuff sack with a roll top closure that doubles as a handle.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||650 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|