Sometimes you just don't want to get out of bed. Thankfully, with the Interstellar Bivy, you don't have to. The wide zippered opening lets you sit up and keep the hood of the bivy on while you cook breakfast, sort gear or just enjoy the sunrise. The waterproof and highly breathable Ascentshell™ fabric means you can rest easy all night long, no matter what Mother Nature throws down.
- Top fabric uses 3-layer waterproof-breathable Ascentshell™ fabric featuring a 20-denier ripstop nylon face fabric with mechanical stretch and a 12-denier polyester backer.
- Bottom fabric is durable 40-denier nylon ripstop with a waterproof TPU lamination.
- Fully sealed seams ensure wetness can't sneak in.
- Large no-see-um mesh screen panel keeps bugs out on warm nights.
- Lightweight Delrin hooped pole creates interior space around your head.
- High-volume toebox accommodates bulky sleeping bags.
- Large zippered side opening and U-shaped top opening with multiple zipper sliders allows easy in/out plus lots of mobility while still inside the bivy.
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls and reflective trims help you find your camp at night.
- 1 guy-line loop and 2 stake loops hold everything in place.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||0.43m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.