A minimalist shelter for fast-and-light adventures, the Helium Bivy is made of lightweight waterproof-breathable fabric that brings the weight down to just 476g. Leave the optional hooped pole behind, and your shelter weighs a scary-light 418g. The clamshell design opens up wide, and if you're sleeping out at lower elevations in warm temperatures, removable no-see-um mesh allows you to add ventilation.
- Upper fabric is 2.5-layer Pertex Shield with a lightweight 30-denier ripstop nylon face fabric.
- Floor is tough 40-denier nylon with a TPU lamination for excellent waterproofness.
- Fully seam taped and completely waterproof-breathable.
- 2 stake loops and 1 guy-line loop.
- High-volume toe allows you to store your boots and gear.
- Removable no-see-um netting at opening.
- Single shock-cord Delrin pole.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||0.5m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.