A lightweight solution for group cooking, in a new material from Trangia. Duossal 2.0 cookware fuses aluminum and stainless steel, so you can cook on stainless steel without lugging around extra weight. This alcohol stove with 2 pots and a frying pan works for groups of 3–4 people. The stove is larger than a solo version, burns for about 25 minutes and is completely silent.
- Duossal 2.0 pots combine the excellent heat transmission and reduced weight of aluminum with the safety of stainless steel.
- Ultra-thin stainless steel and aluminum are fused together in each pot; the aluminum side is against the flame and the stainless side as your cooking surface.
- Stove is brass and aluminum.
- Burns methyl alcohol (a.k.a. methyl hydrate, methanol, methylated spirits or marine stove fuel).
- Includes 1.5L and 1.75L pots, 22cm frying pan / pot cover, wind shields, pan grip and strap.
- All components stow in the wind shield and are held closed with a strap.
|Burner components||Aluminum and brass|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||22 x 10.5cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.