Store all your gear in a spacious roof box, then convert it into a pop-up rooftop tent when it's time to turn in. The hardshell case has tons of storage space and opens wide at one end on shock-assisted hinges for easy access to your gear. At night, pop up the release hatch on both sides, zip on the waterproof tent body, attach the telescoping ladder to one side and climb on up into your rooftop nest. Drift off to sleep on the cushy foam mattress while the breeze drifts in through the mesh side windows.
- Release latches on both ends open up into a pop-up rooftop tent, or open up just one side for access to the cargo storage area.
- Aerodynamic ABS hardshell exterior is designed for fuel efficiency and a quiet ride.
- Welded aluminum substructure uses polypropylene panels for reinforced support and reinforced quilted insulation for warmth and sound dampening.
- Zip-out tent body is made from durable polyester cotton with a waterproof coating treatment.
- Removable telescopic alumium ladder can be attached to either side.
- Awnings over the doors protect from rain, or can be toggled shut in bad weather.
- Zippered windows and doors have outer no-see-um mesh panels and inner fabric panels so you can open up the tent to ventilate in hot weather or closed for privacy.
- Includes a comfy integrated 6.5cm high-density foam mattress with a washable cotton cover.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars.
- Fits rack or cross bars with a cross section of 3.25in. (width) x 2in. (height). Cross bars must be mounted 32-48inches apart. Compatible with factory roof racks or after market cross bars that have a dynamic weight capacity of at least 70kg.
- Maximum weight capacity of tent occupants is 180kg.
- Cargo box has 651L of capacity and measures 132 x 208 x 30cm closed and 132 x 208 x 104 cm open.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||600-denier polyester and cotton|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||600-denier polyester and cotton|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.