The North Face Thermoball Traction Booties - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
After a day in ski boots, treat your feet to these super-warm, durable hut booties. Featherweight insulation and water-resistant nylon keep them comfy even in damp conditions. A recycled rubber outsole provides plenty of traction for trips to the woodpile.
- Upper is 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop, durable and water-resistant.
- ThermoBall™ insulation is lightweight and retains warmth when wet.
- Bootie design for easy on and off.
- Durable outsole is 40% recycled rubber, lugged for reliable traction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.