A trustworthy sidekick, ready for adventures near and far. Where many knives place a corkscrew, the Adventurer parks a robust Phillips screwdriver. Great for daily needs, and useful in the outdoors too. A tried-and-true liner-lock system secures the blade and flathead screwdriver, letting you use your knife with confidence.
- Secure liner-lock anchors the blade and large flathead screwdriver.
- Sharp stainless steel blade makes short work of daily tasks and camp chores.
- Full-size Phillips screwdriver reduces the chances of stripping screw heads.
- Small key-ring makes adding a lanyard easy, or lets you secure your Adventurer on a small carabiner.
- Textured nylon scales provide a slip-resistant grip.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.1cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.