A lightweight alternative to a sleeping bag, this Sierra Designs quilt allows you to sleep comfortably on your back, your side or your stomach. It lets you adapt your sleep system to the conditions. The Nitro Quilt's unique features include insulated pockets for your hands and arms, and a hood to tuck your head into on the coldest nights.
- Shell and liner are featherlight 15-denier ripstop nylon.
- 800-fill-power DriDown is treated so it absorbs less moisture, retains loft and dries 33% faster than untreated down.
- Integrated, hide-away hood keeps your head warm on cold nights.
- Insulated pockets under your arms help retain warmth and allow you to tuck the sides in to prevent drafts, or open them up on a warm night.
- Fits sleepers up to 6ft. 3in. (191cm).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||15-denier nylon|
|Packed size||18x 33cm|