Up, up, and away. Rooftop tents are the penthouses of car camping, and the LoPro is no exception. You’ll sleep under the stars (but still well above the ground) and enjoy an elevated camping experience. An integrated ladder means your risk of tracking mud or dirt into your tent is at an all-time low. This low-profile 3-person model rides close to your roof rack so you can still fit your adventure rig into parking garages.
- Made from super-durable 600-denier polyester ripstop that resists UV and mildew
- Rain fly is 200-denier polyester with a polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Awnings over the doors and windows protect from rain, or can be toggled shut in bad weather.
- Large zippered windows and doors have outer no-see-um mesh panels and inner fabric panels so you can open up the tent to ventilate in hot weather or close it for privacy.
- Extra-strong aluminum tubular poles support the structure and provide headroom.
- Integrated telescoping ladder extends or compacts to match the height of your vehicle or compensate for sloped sites.
- Includes a comfy integrated 5cm high-density foam mattress with a washable cotton cover.
- Zip-off travel cover is made of heavy-duty Cordura polyester that protects the tent from water and abrasion in transit.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars.
- Fits rack or cross bars with a cross section of 3.25in. (width) x 2in. (height). Cross bars must be mounted 32-48in. apart. Compatible with factory roof racks or after-market cross bars that have a dynamic weight capacity of at least 54.4kg.
- Maximum weight capacity of tent occupants is 600kg.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||600-denier polyester ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||200-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|