Tights to keep you thermoregulated during big efforts on cold days. Stretchy, windproof front panels take on windy training days, while stretch jersey at the back gives you freedom to move, fast. Wear them alone during shoulder seasons or layered for colder excursions. Knee to ankle zippers mean you can pull them off while your boots are still on.
- Polyester and polyester blend panel construction.
- Windproof panels up front and breathable back panels optimise warmth.
- Elastic waist band with draw cord.
- Articulated knee and ergonomic seam locations facilitate ease of movement.
- Zippered back pocket secures valuables.
- Knee to ankle side zippers for easy on and off.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.