Stay warm and comfortable on the harshest rides with this cycling-specific skull cap. Thermal polyester fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry during hard efforts. A scalloped back hem keeps things from bunching up when you get aero, and a thoughtful ponytail port keeps long hair under control and out of your helmet's retention system.
- Warm polyester fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Fits easily under bike helmets.
- Contoured back hem prevents bunching when in riding position.
- Ponytail port accomodates long hair and won't interfere with helmet retention systems.
- Reflective detailing.
- Recommended for use in temperatures from 7°C to 13°C.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|