Boulder fields, gnarly scree descents or holding up a tarp shelter in a windstorm, these durable poles are up for the challenge. The sturdy adjustment mechanisms won't slip and stand up to being banged around thanks to their anodized aluminum construction.
- Super-durable 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum has a great strength to weight ratio.
- Powerlock 3.0 height adjustment is anodized aluminum for maximum holding power.
- Durable carbide tips are long-lasting.
- Comfortable foam grips and padded straps.
- Includes trekking baskets.
- Women's version suits hiker with smaller hands.
|Locking mechanism||Powerlock 3.0|
|Pole material||7075-T6 aluminum|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|