These telescoping trekking poles use lightweight carbon fibre on the upper 2 sections and durable aluminum alloy on the bottom. They have a nice, light swing-weight and are protected from dings, scrapes and bangs. The best of both worlds.
- Made of lightweight carbon fibre with an extra durable Titanal.HF Rocksleeve on the lower section.
- Powerlock 3.0 height adjustment is anodized aluminum for maximum holding power.
- Durable carbide tips are long-lasting.
- Foam grips use a micro-structure with fine pores that saves weight and wicks sweat.
- Padded straps add comfort for long days.
- Includes trekking baskets.
- Women's version suits shorter hikers with smaller hands.
|Locking mechanism||Powerlock 3.0|
|Pole material||Carbon fibre|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|