With its sleek design and grippy handle, this folder will make short work of you daily cutting needs. The DX440 Double Lock uses COAST’s double locking mechanism to give you an extra measure security while using your knife. The 8.9cm blade has a full-height flat grind which makes it an excellent slicer and great for food prep.
- Equipped with COAST’s double lock system that allows you to activate a secondary locking mechanism, adding securing and rigidity to your knife.
- Liner locking mechanism is reliable and easy to use.
- Checkered glass-reinforced nylon handles offer a secure grip.
- Jimping on the back of the blade and along the handle edges adds control while cutting.
- Tried-and-true nail nick operation.
- Pocket clip is set up for right handed tip-down carry.
- All COAST products are backed by their lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||3Cr13 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||12.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||21.3cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|