MEC Sunnyday Joggers - Infants
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For campsite exploring and recess adventures. With a UPF rating of 50+ the Sunnyday joggers are ready for fun in the sun. The lightweight fabric is treated to repel water and resist dirt, keeping kids looking cleaner longer.
- Lightweight nylon feels cool against the skin and dries quickly.
- DWR finish helps these joggers brush off dust from the trail and shed light rain.
- UPF 50+ blocks UV during long days under the sun.
- Reinforced knees are ready to crawl.
- Elasticised waistband and cuffs add a little retro style and make diaper changes easier.
- Name label on the inside helps takes some of the confusion out of daycare pickups.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.