MEC Sunnyday Joggers - Infants
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For campsite exploring and recess adventures. With a UPF rating of 50+ the Sunnyday joggers are ready for fun in the sun. The lightweight fabric is treated to repel water and resist dirt, keeping kids looking cleaner longer.
- Lightweight nylon feels cool against the skin and dries quickly.
- DWR finish helps these joggers brush off dust from the trail and shed light rain.
- UPF 50+ blocks UV during long days under the sun.
- Reinforced knees are ready to crawl.
- Elasticised waistband and cuffs add a little retro style and make diaper changes easier.
- Name label on the inside helps takes some of the confusion out of daycare pickups.
- Regular fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.