MEC Easy Breezy Sun Suit - Infants to Children
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep little beach bums safe from harsh UV with this full-coverage sun suit. Plenty of stretch means there's room to grow, and a full length zipper makes dressing little wrigglers a bit easier.
- 50+ UPF protection against UV.
- Lightweight blended materials dry quickly and have plenty of stretch (top: 86% polyester and 14% spandex, bottom: 80% nylon and 20% spandex).
- Flat-locked seams are gentle on soft skin.
- Raglan sleeves keep movements free and easy.
- Full length front zipper simplifies dressing.
- Regular fit.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.