MEC Mochilero Stretch Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
These lightweight and stretchy pants have technical features to suit hiking, road trips or travelling. A gusseted crotch and knee darts give you room for stepping over logs or sprinting along train station platforms. Lots of pockets keep your camera and maps within reach and safely tucked away.
- Stretch nylon fabric is comfortable and durable in urban or backcountry environments.
- Fabric is quick-drying with a DWR finish.
- Belt loops.
- Articulated knees and gussetted crotch allow unrestricted movement.
- Jeans-like hand pockets and top stitched rear pockets.
- 1 zippered and 1 envelope cargo pocket provide extra storage.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.