Fizik Tempo R5 Overcurve Cycling Shoes - Unisex
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Tempo Overcurve R5 is quick-fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride. Versatile enough to make every ride enjoyable. It has a staggered, asymmetric collar that wraps your ankle and the natural misalignment of your bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The throat of the shoe curves from the outside to the inside of your foot, and closes fast and secure with a dial and Velcro strap.
- Overcurve asymmetric construction ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy.
- Durable Microtex upper is supple yet strong.
- BOA IP1-B dial lets you dial in the feel.
- R5 carbon-reinforced nylon composite outsole balances comfort and pedalling efficiency.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + carbon|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.