MEC Gorp Hike Shorts - Men's
We need some downtime. For the next 108 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
From exploring trails, to jumping in the lake, these quick-dry shorts are good to go. Just as delicious as their namesake (Good Ol’ Raisin and Peanuts), they pack down small and are work on any trail.
- Nylon fabric dries quickly.
- DWR finish helps sheds dust, light rain and speeds dry time.
- UPF 30+ rated material stops more than 96% of UV.
- Deep front pockets have drainage ports.
- Elastic waistband with an internal drawcord.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||2 front slash|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||DWR-treated shell fabric|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.