MEC Sano Drawstring Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These airy pants help keep you cool and comfy on hot days. The Sano Drawstring pants are cut from a soft hemp and recycled poly blend that has just the right amount of body.
- Hemp and recycled polyester blend adds fluid movement.
- Elasticised waist and drawcord combo let you customize the fit.
- Spandex for comfortable stretch.
- UPF 15+ rating blocks more than 90% of harsh UV.
- Front pockets keep necessities close to hand.
- Rear pocket is stay-stitched shut, you decide if you need the extra carrying capacity.
- Regular fit
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.