MEC Peak Comfort AirGrid Warm 1/4 Zip Base Layer - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Wicking coverage and mid-weight warmth when you're working hard in cold weather. The quarter zip provides ventilation options and the wicking fabric moves sweat away from your body to prevent chills.
- Wicking polyester and spandex with a brushed back for warmth and some stretch.
- Polygiene anti-odour control lets you wear it more and wash it less.
- Flatlock seams provide a chafe-free wear.
- Slim fit for easy layering.
- Includes a small polyester bag for convenient packing.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.