MEC Peak Comfort AirGrid Lite Base Layer Bottoms - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Wicking coverage and warmth for sweaty activities in cool weather. The Peak Comfort base layer bottoms move sweat away from your body and is quick to dry to prevent chills as you work hard.
- Made of moisture wicking polyester that is quick to dry.
- HeiQ anti-odour control lets you wear it more and wash it less.
- Crotch gusset allows full range of motion.
- Overedge seams provide a chafe-free wear.
- Body fit for easy layering.
- Includes a small polyester bag for convenient packing and washing.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.