Salomon Icetown Jacket - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $360.00 $360.00
- Original price $480.00
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Show off a sporting silhouette in this down-insulated ski jacket. Waterproof-breathable construction is backed by fully taped seams. 650-fill-power down packs some serious heat for chilly chairlift rides. Motion Fit technology gives you freedom of movement with added coverage in the back and shoulders. And a faux fur–lined collar adds a feminine touch.
- Made of 2-layer nylon and polyester waterproof-breathable fabric with critically taped seams.
- Nylon lining slides over layers.
- 650-fill-power down insulation.
- Articulated arms and elbows won’t bind.
- High-volume shoulder area allows you to reach forward to plant poles or maintain balance.
- Zip-off hood with adjustments and removable faux fur trim.
- Interior cuffs with thumb loops.
- Hook-and-loop exterior cuff adjustments.
- Zippered pass pocket on left arm, handwarmer pockets, interior goggle and media pockets.
- Goggle wipe.
- Removable stretch powderskirt.
- Long back allows you to bend your back to stay low, even when wearing the hood.
- Drawcord-adjustable hem.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.