The North Face Glacier Full Zip Hoodie - Girls' - Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $32.50 $32.50
- Original price $64.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Chilly days call for a cozy hoodie. Pull on the Glacier for cool evenings at the lake, shoulder-season hikes or winter walks to school. Lightweight micro-fleece is plush and soft, and doesn't weigh much if you stuff it in a pack when the day warms up. Handwarmer pockets welcome cold fingers when it just feels too early in the season for gloves.
- Lightweight micro-fleece fabric resists pilling.
- Roomy hood has elastic sides for a better fit.
- Full-length front zipper.
- Embroidered logo.
- Handwarmer pockets are finished with princess seams.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.