The North Face Reversible Mount Chimborazo Hoodie - Boys' - Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Super-versatile, this jacket has a quilted outer and high-pile fleece inner that reverses to show a different side to the world. Plenty of cozy either way and rounded out with pockets and warm hood.
- 50-denier recycled polyester taffeta outer with polyester Sherpa fleece inner.
- Horizontal quilting holds Heatseeker™ insulation in place.
- Fixed hood snugs around the face.
- Hand pockets on outer side and reverse side.
- Chin guard flap at top of zip.
- Embroidered logo on both outer and inner sides.
- Machine washable.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Insulation||200g/sq. m polyester|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|