Organic Basics SilverTech Leggings - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Advanced activewear for everyday life. Organic Basics’ SilverTech fabric combines moisture-wicking, breathable recycled nylon with the antimicrobial properties of silver – yes, real silver – so you can wear it longer, wash it less and stay fresh. These leggings are seamless and compressing (but not constricting) so they're super comfy for running, yoga, hiking and sweaty workouts.
- Mechanically recycled nylon uses 80% less water and creates 90% fewer C02 emissions than conventional nylon.
- bluesign-approved Polygiene® silver salt treatment controls odour.
- Added elastane moves with you.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.