Organic Basics SilverTech Long Sleeve - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Advanced activewear for everyday life. Organic Basics’ SilverTech fabric combines moisture-wicking, breathable recycled nylon with the antimicrobial properties of silver – yes, real silver – so you can wear it longer, wash it less and stay fresh.
- Mechanically recycled nylon uses 80% less water and creates 90% fewer C02 emissions than conventional nylon.
- bluesign-approved Polygiene® silver salt treatment controls odour.
- Added elastane moves with you.
|Fabric content||100% recycled nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Torso Length
- Find the most prominent vertebrae in your neck, at about the same level as the top of your shoulders. Find the top of your hipbone and trace a line around to the middle of your back. Stand up straight and have a friend measure the distance between these two points.