MEC Terrena Stretch Convertible Pants - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Super-stretchy convertible pants for tackling steep switchbacks on a day hike or heading out on a multi-day trip. They zip off into shorts for hot weather. An internal drawcord with belt loops lets you tune the fit in the waist. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees increase your range of motion, and the fabric dries out quickly, in case creek crossings don’t go as planned.
- Made of a stretchy, quick-drying nylon and spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fabric provides a UPF 50+ rating.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Side zippered pocket on seam and zippered back pockets to keep your stuff safe when you're active.
- Zip off into shorts.
- Each pant leg has different coloured zippers so you don’t get them mixed up.
- Straight leg openings.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.