TYR Hexa Microfit Swimsuit - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $44.97 $44.97
- Original price $74.95
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This TYR racerback swimsuit is the one you want for pool sessions or outdoor training. The fabric stands up to sun and chlorine and won't bag out over time. Adjustable straps let you fine-tune the fit and get down to business in the pool.
- Made of TYR Durafast Elite polyester that's chlorine and fade resistant.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Adjustable racerback straps let you customize the fit.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Torso circumference
- This measurement is for the entire torso length. Place the tape at the base of the neck on top of the shoulder. Run the tape down the front, through the crotch and up the back to the starting point on the shoulder.