MEC Explorer Pants - Boys' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Versatility is the name of the game for the Explorer pants. With their understated styling, technical materials and construction, these pants will take kids from the classroom to the trails. Their lightweight stretchy material has been treated to repel water and resist dirt, keeping kids looking cleaner longer.
- Midweight nylon blend dries quickly and has just enough spandex for a comfortable stretch.
- DWR finish helps keep these pants cleaner longer.
- UPF 50 blocks UV during long days under the sun.
- Integrated webbing belt helps you cinch in the perfect fit on growing bodies.
- Zippered hand pockets keep small treasures save.
- Gusseted crotch means these pants can keep up with active kids.
- Regular fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.