MEC Scout Shorts - Boys' - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight shorts for sunny adventures. Made from tough ripstop nylon the Scout shorts wear well and pack down small, great for heading to camp. Another benefit of this Bluesign® approved material is that dries quickly, invaluable when you never know when one might need to run through a sprinkler. Lots of pocket space keep camp essentials close and even give the option of going pack-less on short hikes.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon is tough and dries quickly.
- DWR finish helps these shorts brush off dust from the trail and shed light rain.
- Stealthy internal elastic waistband is adjustable for a perfect fit that can grow with your child.
- Plenty of pockets to keep your necessities close, and the thigh pocket has a Velcro® closure for added security.
- Regular fit offers no surprises, just stylish comfort.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.