MEC Skylight UPF Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Infants
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cover up your little one during sunny hikes and sandcastle sessions. With its 40 UPF rating the Skylight long sleeve protects sensitive skin, while wicking away moisture to keep your little beach bum cool.
- Slim fit keeps material to a minimum, allowing complete freedom.
- Active odour control lets you go a couple extra days between washes.
- UPF 40 blocks more than 97% of UV, great for long days in the sun.
- bluesign® approved poly spandex blend dries fast, wicks moisture and feels cool against the skin.
- Name label on the inside helps make the games of ‘whose is whose’ a bit easier.
- Flatlock seams are non-chafing.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.