MEC Borderland Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For cool weather and a range of outdoor pursuits, these pants are ready to test your limits outside. The articulated fit and gusseted crotch make it easy to move on trails, waterways or mountains. The simple and sleek design uses a tough soft shell fabric that sheds moisture and cuts the wind.
- Soft shell with DWR coating is tough, moisture shedding and comfortable.
- Flat elastic waistband with drawcord adjustment on the front is comfortable under a backpack.
- Gussetted crotch and articulated fit through the knee gives you a full range of motion.
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 right-side zippered thigh pocket.
- Elastic waistband on back, with drawstring adjustment at the front.
- Straight cuffs with hem grommets for boot loops.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.