MEC Toaster Bib Pants - Children
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warmth for small skiers and riders who want to stay out through cold wind and wet snow. The Toaster Bib Pants offer weather protection when there's fun to be had in foul conditions. Tougher than ever, the waterproof fabric is abrasion-resistant to stand up to snowsports and serious fun. The fit has room for layers so they can dress for the weather. An adjustable hem accommodates growth and readies them for the next kid. And variable-thickness insulation allows ease of movement.
- Shell is abrasion-resistant 150-denier 2-layer polyester with a polyurethane waterproof-breathable laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Seams are not taped, so this garment will not be fully waterproof in heavy rain.
- Reinforced knee, rear and scuff guard is 400-denier nylon with a polyurethane waterproof-breathable laminate and DWR. Based on member feedback, this fabric has higher tear and abrasion resistance.
- Lining is recycled polyester.
- Insulated with 240g MEC Hyperloft, with 160g in the bib for freedom of movement.
- Center front zipper allows easy on/off.
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for growth spurts.
- Elastic waist detail for a trim fit.
- Reinforced knees and ankle cuffs.
- Articulated knees for ease of movement.
- Internal gaiters have grip elastic to cinch around boots and keep out snow.
- Grow hem system lets you undo a line of stitching at the ankle to add extra length.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
|Face fabric||150-denier polyester|
|Insulation||240g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof without taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.