One backpack for many outdoor pursuits. This streamlined pack combines burly materials with a light aluminum frame for support. It's sized for epic days on the mountain or overnight trips when you don't quite need the kitchen sink. You get easy access to your gear through a clamshell zipper to the main compartment. An included raincover plus a RECCO reflector give this bag versatility to stay in action all year round.
- Tough 450- and 200-denier polyester fabrics have a water-resistant PU coating.
- Light aluminum frame with mesh covered foam provides support and moisture management.
- Clamshell zipper gives easy access to the main compartment.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes tension off your shoulders.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets are sized to hold water bottles for easy access.
- 1 stretch mesh front stash pocket is perfect for your emergency layer.
- Compression straps keep your pack volume small.
- Top zippered accessory pocket with internal security pocket and key clip.
- Tool loops and elastic bungee cords let you attach hiking poles.
- Padded hip belt is 3D moulded for comfort, with a zippered stash pocket.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams.
- Hydration sleeve compatible.
- Rain cover included.
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester ripstop|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|