Keep things simple on the trail. This no-nonsense backpack combines burly materials with a light aluminum frame for support. It's sized for a couple glorious nights off the grid, or hut-based excursions in winter. The clamshell zipper allows easy access to the main compartment, and the outside is peppered with pockets for frequently used items. Pole attachments, a raincover and RECCO® reflector make this pack an all-season player.
- Tough 450- and 200-denier polyester fabrics have a water-resistant PU coating.
- Light aluminum frame with mesh covered foam provides support and moisture management.
- Clamshell zipper gives easy access to the main compartment.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes tension off your shoulders.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets are sized to hold water bottles for easy access.
- 1 stretch mesh front stash pocket is perfect for your emergency layer.
- Compression straps keep your pack volume small.
- Top zippered accessory pocket with internal security pocket and key clip.
- Tool loops and elastic bungee cords let you attach hiking poles.
- Padded hip belt is 3D moulded for comfort, with a zippered stash pocket.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams.
- Hydration sleeve compatible.
- Rain cover included.
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester ripstop|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|