For your off-the-grid goals, this sturdy backpack is built for multi-day missions. An aluminum frame with a moulded hipbelt offer the support you need for getting out there in comfort. The clamshell zipper allows quick access to the main compartment, and there are loads of pockets to keep water bottles and trail snacks at the ready. From winter expeditions to week-long summer treks, this bag is sized to haul your gear any time of year.
- Tough 450- and 200-denier polyester fabrics have a water-resistant PU coating.
- Light aluminum frame with mesh covered foam provides support and moisture management.
- Removable floating lid with spindrift collar lets you adjust the height of your pack.
- Clamshell zipper gives easy access to the main compartment.
- Adjustable shoulder straps let you customize the fit.
- Adjustable sternum strap takes tension off your shoulders.
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets are sized to hold water bottles for easy access.
- 1 stretch mesh front stash pocket is perfect for your emergency layer.
- Compression straps keep your pack volume small.
- Top zippered accessory pocket with internal security pocket and key clip.
- Tool loops and elastic bungee cords let you attach hiking poles.
- Webbing straps at the bottom attach a sleeping pad.
- Padded hip belt is 3D moulded for comfort, with a zippered stash pocket.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams.
- Hydration sleeve compatible.
- Rain cover included.
|Main fabric||450-denier recycled polyester ripstop|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|