Epic day missions done right. With the added safety of a Recco® reflector, this pack can stay in action all year round. Highly water-resistant fabric makes this technical daypack extra versatile for all your outdoor goals.
- 210-denier nylon and 200-denier polyester fabric.
- PU coating (1500mm) and DWR treatment.
- Air mesh back panel and shoulder straps.
- Adjustable elasticized sternum strap.
- Removable padded hipbelt, with pockets.
- 1 front and 2 side stretch mesh pockets.
- 1 internal zippered accessory pockets.
- Hydration compatible (sold separately).
- Recco® reflector is detectable by search and rescue crews.
- Pole attachements.
- Daisy chain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Length||49cm (Cast Iron/Obsidian Short/Standard)|
|Width||20cm (Cast Iron/Obsidian Short/Standard)|
|Depth||21cm (Cast Iron/Obsidian Short/Standard)|
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|