Leave your worries at the trailhead. Built for backcountry life, this lightweight trekking pack combines convenient trail features with a Recco® reflector for added safety. A supportive frame keeps you grounded when you're carrying your home on your back.
- 210-denier nylon and 200-denier polyester fabric.
- PU coating (1500mm) and DWR treatment.
- Aluminum frame with air mesh harness, and adjustable sternum strap.
- Contoured hipbelt, with zippered pockets.
- Floating lid, with zippered pockets.
- 1 expandable front and 2 side stretch mesh pockets.
- Hydration compatible (sold separately).
- Moveable compression straps.
- Recco® reflector is detectable by ski patrols and search and rescue teams..
- Daisy chains, with pole attachments.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier recycled polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.